Vidalia Real Estate Lawyers
The lawyers of Bryant O’Connor LLP assist clients in matters related to real estate, from contract negotiation to closing, in addition to disputes concerning real property. Whether it is a relatively straight forward residential real estate closing or a more complex commercial transaction, our attorneys and staff are prepared to guide you through the process. Our attorneys can represent either the buyer or the seller.
Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions and Closings for land in Toombs County, Montgomery County, Treutlen County, Bulloch County, Emanuel County, Appling County, Tattnall County, Wheeler County, Laurens County, and others in Middle and South Georgia.
The attorneys and staff at Bryant O’Connor LLP have developed solid professional relationships with local lenders and realtors, as well as with repeat clients, who come to us each time they need to close on a real estate purchase or refinance. We also provide title insurance when requested or required.
Creative and Unique Land Solutions
Our attorneys understand that your situation may be unique and require thinking outside the box. Your problem may be a joint tenant, a tenant in common, a landline dispute, or an estate or trust issue. When you face a complicated land ownership issue, our attorneys will do the hard work necessary to find a favorable solution. The solution may be drafting a document, negotiation with another party, or, when necessary, litigation.
Other Real Estate Services
- Title Examinations and Title Insurance Commitments
- Document preparation related to management and development of real estate, include easements, leases, and restrictive covenants.
- Drafting warranty deeds, quitclaim deeds, survivorship deeds, options, rights of first refusal, affidavits of title, and many other real estate documents.
- Assisting property owners with conservation use easements
- Assisting clients with foreclosure proceedings